Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of in network insurance plans and payment plans that we work with. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Elden Family Dental Phone Number 703-657-0000 to find out how we may still work with your plan what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance PPO plans we are in network with:
- Aetna PPO II (Generally All Employer Based PPO Plans)
- Anthem Complete/ GRID+
- Assurant Health/ DHA
- Best Life and Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield GRID+
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional / GRID+
- Careington Benefit Solutions/
- Connection Dental/GEHA
- Dental Network of America
- Dental Select (Select Benefits Group)
- Dominion National
- Employee Benefit Management Services (EBMS)
- EPIC Life Insurance Company
- FEP Aetna Customer Specific Network
- FEP Blue Dental / GRID+
- FEP GEHA
- FCE Benefit Administrators
- First Dental Health
- Foundation for Medical Care
- Group Resources Incorporated
- Guardian/DentalGuard Preferred
- Health Resources (Paramount Dental)
- Humana Dental
- INETICO, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente Choice
- Lincoln Financial Group
- MetLife PDP Plus and Federal VIP
- Mid-American Benefits Plus
- NovaNet, Inc.
- Pequot Plus Health Benefit Services
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Principal Financial Group
- Renaissance Dental
- Shasta Administrative Services
- Solstice Benefits, Inc.
- Sun Life Financial, Inc.
- TransWestern Insurance Administrators
- TriStar Benefit Administrators
- United Healthcare
- UltraBenefits, Inc.
- United Concordia – Most Private Employer Based PPOs
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!